This course is scheduled to begin on the 8th May 2018 and is 5 day session. Please arrive promptly in order to register, as tuition starts by 9 am at latest. If you have not already registered, please do so using the email below. If you wish to make an enquiry, please visit the Courses Enquiry Form and send us your questions!
All courses have light refreshments provided.
Email To Register
Please email email@example.com to book your place now.
Make An Enquiry
Please use our form to make an enquiry, selecting the course you are interested in:
Course Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2012 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and jQuery AJAX operations.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
Full Course Details