Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014
This course is scheduled to begin on the 16th October 2017 and is a 5 day session. Please arrive promptly in order to register, as tuition starts by 9 am at latest. If you have not already registered, please do so using the email below. If you wish to make an enquiry, please visit the Courses Enquiry Form and send us your questions!
All courses have light refreshments provided.
Email To Register
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place now.
Make An Enquiry
Please use our form to make an enquiry, selecting the course you are interested in:
This course describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
Course Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how BI solutions can consume data from the data warehouse.
Full Course Details