Developing Microsoft SharePoint® Server 2013 Core Solutions
This course is scheduled to begin on 17th July and is a 5 day session. Please arrive promptly in order to register, as tuition starts by 9 am at latest. If you have not already registered, please do so using the email below. If you wish to make an enquiry, please visit the Courses Enquiry Form and send us your questions!
All courses have light refreshments provided.
Email To Register
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place now.
Make An Enquiry
Please use our form to make an enquiry, selecting the course you are interested in:
In this course, students learn core skills that are common to almost all SharePoint development activities. These include working with the server-side and client-side object models, developing and deploying features, solutions, and apps, managing identity and permissions, querying and updating list data, managing taxonomy, using workflow to manage business processes, and customizing the user interface.
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. While some familiarity with SharePoint solution development is required, candidates are not expected to have prior experience with the new features in SharePoint Server 2013.
Course Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behaviour of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
Full Course Details