Advanced Solutions of Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2013 (20332B)
DescriptionThis five-day course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
SyllabusModule 1: Understanding Architecture in SharePoint Server 2013 Module 2: Designing for Business Continuity Management Module 3: Test the Backup and Restore Process Module 4: Configuring and Managing Business Connectivity Services Module 5: Connecting People Module 6: Enabling Productivity and Collaboration Module 7: Planning and Configuring Business intelligence Module 8: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Search Module 9: Planning and Configuring Enterprise Content Management Module 10: Planning and Configuring Web Content Management Module 11: Managing Solutions in SharePoint Server 2013 Module 12: Managing Apps for SharePoint Server 2013 Module 13: Developing a Governance Plan Module 14: Upgrading and Migrating to SharePoint Server 2013.
Learning OutcomesDelegates will learn how to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
Participants and RequirementsIT Professionals and Business Application Administrators (BAAs) interested in learning how to install, configure, manage and administer SharePoint Server 2013 installations. The course track is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or cloud. In addition, Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from understanding of managing SharePoint Server 2013.
Course Duration40 hours